Thursday, December 26, 2013

Are You Looking For A Hypothyroidism Symptoms Checklist?

Are you still unsure if your symptoms that you are suffering caused from hypothyroidism?  Are you questioning if you still may be hypothyroid even though your physician says that your TSH levels are fine? If the answer is yes to one or both of these questions then perhaps this hypothyroidism symptoms checklist can help you.

By using this hypothyroidism symptoms checklist you can get a good idea of whether or not hypothyroidism is the most likely cause for your symptoms. These symptoms may have occurred back in your childhood or you are currently experiencing them now. 

Do you have the symptoms currently or have you had them in your childhood? 

I have been diagnosed with a thyroid problem
I have a family history of thyroid disease
I and losing or gaining weight inappropriately
I am unable to lose weight with exercise or diet 
I often look and feel puffy 
I tend to gain weight around my mid-section
I do not have much of an appetite
I have gastrointestinal problems
I am sensitive to strong orders (cigarette smoke, perfumes, etc.)
I am less tolerant of hot weather
I have persistent fatigue
Feeling run down, sluggish, lethargic
I have low energy
I feel worse after exercise or other exertion
It takes me much longer than normal to complete tasks
My hair is dry and coarse, brittle, breaking
My skin is course, scaly, dry, and thick
I bruise easily
My face looks swollen/puffy, especially my upper eyelids
I have bridges on my nails
My nails a thin and brittle and break easily
My eyes feel greedy and dry
My eyes feel sensitive to light
My vision has gotten worse/suddenly need reading glasses
I have a feeling of fullness in my neck or throat
My neck appear swollen
I am having trouble swallowing or spasms in my esophagus
I have a horse or gravelly voice
I am having trouble clearly enunciating words, as if talking with my mouth full
Tooth decay is particularly a problem
I have insomnia
I am snoring more lately
I have frequent nightmares
I have a hard time getting up in the morning
I have arthritis
I have sore feet or plantar fasciitis
I have muscle weakness
I muscle spasms/cramps
I have muscular pain/painful trigger points
I have slow Achilles tendon reflex
I have developed carpal tunnel syndrome, or it’s getting worse
I have difficulty concentrating
I am having trouble remembering things
I am having trouble learning new things
My thought processes slowed down
My moods change easily
I have allergies
I have high cholesterol
I feel shortness of breath and tightness in the chest
I have fluid in my ear, or unexplained ear pain


This hypothyroidism symptoms checklist has just some of the many symptoms that can be associated with the condition of hypothyroidism. This condition can be responsible for numerous diseases and health issues. There are many hypothyroidism treatment options available for you to consider.

If you are interested in more information about hypothyroidism and natural treatments watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment